St Peter's does not take closing the school lightly and will only do so if completely necessary. Examples of closure could be if there was no heating, no water, no electricity, Insufficient staff (in the case of adverse weather), severe weather which makes the site and/or surrounding area unsafe.
Once the decision to close has been made by the Head Teacher and Chair of Governors, St Peter's will contact parents and notices will be published in the following ways:
- Email and/or text message via SCOpay
- Message on school website
- Message via social media - twitter, facebook, Instagram
- Message on school answer machine
- Message on Eagle Radio
- Surrey County Council website